The Forward Transition Plan
3-month in-depth coaching with father and son team, Mark and Zach Zehnder, that will set your church up for leadership transition success.
I'm so glad you are here.
In this FREE MasterClass, I’ll be breaking down the key problem of disciple making. I’ll also teach you the most important question to ask, the one mistake to avoid, and answer the top FAQ’s when it comes to making disciples at your church. In the end, by taking part in this FREE video series you’ll be well on your way to learning how to make greater disciples at your church. So, watch your email inbox for the videos to start dropping on June 20th. Let’s do this! Watch the FREE MasterClass Video Series below NOW & jump into The Disciple Making Playbook next! But Hurry! The cart for The Disciple Making Playbook closes on June 29th at 11:59pm Pacific.
OOPS...ENROLLMENT IS CLOSED!
Want to make sure you don’t miss it next time we open up?
Enter your email below.
Have Questions? Learn more.
The Forward Transition Plan
The FTP is a 3-month in-depth coaching with father and son team, Mark and Zach Zehnder, that will set your church up well for leadership transition success.This cohort designed for 5-16 individuals can expect great teaching, personalized time with Mark and Zach, and the benefit of learning together in a cohort. At the end, you will receive a final report with practical next steps to ensure that you are well on your way to a successful transition in the future.
Anyone who is in a current leadership role that may be transitioning in 2-6 years. If under 2 years, we highly recommend contextualized and individual coaching/consulting.
$4225 Value – Offering for $2000 Total (One-Time Payment) or 3 Monthly Payments of $729
Additional coaching / consulting opportunities will be at reduced hourly rates for those in the cohort for the duration of this 3-month cohort:
Normally $175/hour, cohort members get Mark or Zach Zehnder for $125/hour.
Yes, if desired and beneficial for your context, members of this cohort will receive a special offer of 10% off (up to $1000 total) with Always Forward Ministries provided the coaching agreement is settled prior to end of 2023.
Father and son, Mark & Zach Zehnder.
Mark Zehnder has decades of experience as a lead pastor in a church and is now serving as the director of Always Forward Ministries. Zach Zehnder is currently serving as a teaching pastor in Omaha, NE and is President of Red Letter Living.
Between this duo, they have more than 5 decades of leadership experience, each with their own transition story. Now, they love to help the Church by helping pastors lead effectively.
Group cohort size: 5-16 Participants
- (1) Personalized 90-Minute Zoom Consult with both Mark and Zach Zehnder ($350 value).
- (6) Bi-Weekly 60-90 Minute Cohort Group Coaching Sessions: ($2700 Value).
- (30) Minutes of Teaching
- (30-60) Minutes of Q and A
- (1) 90-Minute Zoom Consult to end with Mark Zehnder ($175 value).
- (1) Personalized Final Report with suggested next steps written by Mark Zehnder for your church ($500 value).
- Email support from Mark and Zach ($250 value)
- Recorded sessions for future reference.
- Access to Private Facebook Group – a great way to stay connected to the cohort ($250 value).
- Transition Stories – April 13 Noon-130PM CT
- 5 Most Important Questions for the Outgoing Pastor–April 27 Noon-130PM CT
- 5 Most Important Questions for the Incoming Pastor–May 11 Noon-130PM CT
- The Best and Worst of Transition Plans–June 1 Noon-130PM CT
- Future Church and Generation Z Focus – June 15 Noon-130PM CT
- Next Steps (cohort-specific on what is most needed) – July 6 Noon-130PM CT