The Forward Transition Plan
3-month in-depth coaching with father and son team, Mark and Zach Zehnder, that will set your church up for leadership transition success.
Setting Your Church Up for Leadership Transition Success
Half of pastors today either will not retire or have no plans to retire. On top of this, 38% of pastors are thinking about quitting full-time ministry in the past year (according to Barna) and the average pastorate falls somewhere between 3-5 years. It’s no wonder that the vast majority of pastoral transitions don’t go well. So, what can we do to set up the church well for the future? How do you know if you are ready to transition, or when to start planning for this? What are the necessary steps? And what can we do today, no matter where we are in our ministry, to be more open-handed in our leading the church into the future?
What's Included in FTP?
(1) Personalized 90-Minute Zoom Consult with both Mark and Zach Zehnder ($350 value).
(6) Bi-Weekly 60-90 Minute Cohort Group Coaching Sessions: ($2700 Value).
· (30) Minutes of Teaching
· (30-60) Minutes of Q & A
· Recorded sessions for future reference
· Dates: Noon-130PM CT: April 13, April 27, May 11, June 1, June 15, July 6
(1) 90-Minute Zoom Consult to end with Mark Zehnder ($175 value).
(1) Personalized Final Report with suggested next steps written by Mark Zehnder for your church ($500 value).
Email support from Mark and Zach ($250 value)
Access to Private Facebook Group – a great way to stay connected to the cohort ($250 value).
$4225 Value – Yours for $2000!
How it works
Join the FTP.
If you want to set your church up for leadership transition success, click the button below to join the Forward Transition Plan with 3 months of custom coaching, consulting, and a group cohort. If you have questions, keep scrolling for answers.
Save the dates.
This 3-month cohort will have 6 power-packed sessions with Mark & Zach Zehnder from April to July. Be sure to join live! Don't worry, if you miss a session, they will be recorded for future reference.
Get your custom plan.
At the end of this 3-month cohort, you will receive a personalized coaching report with suggested next steps from Mark. This will build your confidence to help you experience a pastoral transition plan that will go well!
Have Questions? Learn more.
The Forward Transition Plan
The FTP is a 3-month in-depth coaching with father and son team, Mark and Zach Zehnder, that will set your church up well for leadership transition success.This cohort designed for 5-16 individuals can expect great teaching, personalized time with Mark and Zach, and the benefit of learning together in a cohort. At the end, you will receive a final report with practical next steps to ensure that you are well on your way to a successful transition in the future.
Anyone who is in a current leadership role that may be transitioning in 2-6 years. If under 2 years, we highly recommend contextualized and individual coaching/consulting.
$4225 Value – Offering for $2000 Total (One-Time Payment) or 3 Monthly Payments of $729
Additional coaching / consulting opportunities will be at reduced hourly rates for those in the cohort for the duration of this 3-month cohort:
Normally $175/hour, cohort members get Mark or Zach Zehnder for $125/hour.
Yes, if desired and beneficial for your context, members of this cohort will receive a special offer of 10% off (up to $1000 total) with Always Forward Ministries provided the coaching agreement is settled prior to end of 2023.
Father and son, Mark & Zach Zehnder.
Mark Zehnder has decades of experience as a lead pastor in a church and is now serving as the director of Always Forward Ministries. Zach Zehnder is currently serving as a teaching pastor in Omaha, NE and is President of Red Letter Living.
Between this duo, they have more than 5 decades of leadership experience, each with their own transition story. Now, they love to help the Church by helping pastors lead effectively.
Group cohort size: 5-16 Participants
- (1) Personalized 90-Minute Zoom Consult with both Mark and Zach Zehnder ($350 value).
- (6) Bi-Weekly 60-90 Minute Cohort Group Coaching Sessions: ($2700 Value).
- (30) Minutes of Teaching
- (30-60) Minutes of Q and A
- (1) 90-Minute Zoom Consult to end with Mark Zehnder ($175 value).
- (1) Personalized Final Report with suggested next steps written by Mark Zehnder for your church ($500 value).
- Email support from Mark and Zach ($250 value)
- Recorded sessions for future reference.
- Access to Private Facebook Group – a great way to stay connected to the cohort ($250 value).
- Transition Stories – April 13 Noon-130PM CT
- 5 Most Important Questions for the Outgoing Pastor–April 27 Noon-130PM CT
- 5 Most Important Questions for the Incoming Pastor–May 11 Noon-130PM CT
- The Best and Worst of Transition Plans–June 1 Noon-130PM CT
- Future Church and Generation Z Focus – June 15 Noon-130PM CT
- Next Steps (cohort-specific on what is most needed) – July 6 Noon-130PM CT